Pathways to Peace for Women is a transitional living home located in West Palm Beach, Florida. Pathways to Peace for Women provides a caring, nurturing atmosphere for women to aid them in the process of growing into a new person free from the chains of addiction.
The women who work at Pathways are available to guide residents through the challenges and adjustments that often come with early sobriety. While Pathways to Peace for Women asks that residents commit to a six-month stay, many women often decide to stay longer.
What You Can Expect from Pathways to Peace for Women
- Transportation to 12-Step meetings every night
- Weekly trips to Walmart and Publix
- A sober support system set up so that in your first two weeks at Pathways to Peace for Women, you are accompanied everywhere you go to help you make a smooth transition
- Weekly community house meeting
- 24/7 on-site management
- Regular drug testing
- Access to Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- 10:30 p.m. curfew for the first 30 days
- Attend 12-Step meetings on a daily basis
- Maintain a clean living space
- Work, be searching for employment, volunteer or attend treatment
Amenities at Pathways to Peace for Women
- Located across the street from the Intracoastal Waterway
- Beautifully decorated and newly renovated condo units
- One-bedroom/one-bathroom units with two women to a unit
- Pillow-top mattresses
- Close to local colleges
It is important that women in early recovery are in a safe, comfortable environment that allows them to feel secure and supported. Sober living at Pathways to Peace for Women is able to offer that sense of security.
Being able to rely on a community of sober women can be the difference between staying sober and relapsing. Addiction is often characterized by isolation. It is important that women in early sobriety do not fall into the trap of isolating. Transitional living acts like a safety net, ensuring that women always have someone they can turn to for help and suggestions.
For more information, call us today at 800-335-9720.