Pathways to Peace for Christian Women focuses on strengthening recovery through faith — and strengthening faith through recovery. This sober living home provides a structured Christian environment for women in the early stages of recovery. Located in Lake Worth, Florida, Pathways to Peace for Christian women is walking distance from the grocery store and is in a residential neighborhood.
- Outings to Christian events, such as concerts and conferences
- Transportation to 12-Step meetings every day
- Sober Christian women management on-site and available 24/7
- Transportation to non-denominational church services on Sunday
- On-site Bible study
- Access to Christian Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Beach meetings for residents only
- Fresh linens and towels
What Pathways to Peace for Christian Women Expects From You
- Maintain your sobriety
- Attend church services with the house
- Participate in any in-house meetings and/or educational groups when not working
- Find employment, a volunteer position or continue treatment
- Transportation to the grocery store
Amenities at Pathways to Peace for Christian Women
- Beautifully decorated house and apartments with two women per room
- Laundry room on site
- Flat-screen TVs
- 1.5 miles from the beach
- Six blocks from the Intracoastal Waterway
- One-bedroom/one-bath apartments available
- Direct-TV with upgraded package
Christian sober living for women at Pathways to Peace is an ideal environment for women who are interested in exploring a relationship with God.
Pathways to Peace emphasizes that their Christian residence is a safe place for women to develop their faith and is not meant solely for women who strongly identify with their Christian faith. It is a starting point for women looking to experience a new way of life.
We strive to create a “home away from home” atmosphere that nurtures something as small and fragile as a “mustard seed” of faith.
For more information, call us today at 800-335-9720.