DLT is a Christian Woman’s residence committed to teaching strong Christian morals and values while recovering in a family atmosphere. We provide the structure essential to recovery while coordinating and maintaining treatment goals established in clients treatment program ( IOP ) ensuring a continuum of the clients established goals and care plan.
What to expect from DLT:
- Morning meditation
- Daily AA/NA meetings
- Resume, job search & Career Center weekly
- Church Services at House of Mercy
- Transportation to all services offered by Palm Beach County.
- Bible studies and prayer groups.
- Weekly fun night of movies, ice cream and fellowship.
- Referral from IOP or Inpatient facility
- Willingness to abide by a Christian standard of living
- Open-minded to Church attendance
- Honestly accept a six month commitment
- Agree to 30 day big sister mentoring.
- Provide a valid psychosocial evaluation
- Abstinence from Drugs & Alcohol
- Attend weekly house meeting and random drug screens