Dignity House is a sober living location for women comprised of several houses. Located in the North Palm Beach, Florida area, these beautiful homes offer a warm, inviting environment for women in early recovery. Dignity House helps women achieve lasting physical and emotional sobriety, and places a strong emphasis on a 12-Step philosophy. For an added fee, women at this sober home are allowed to bring their pets.
What You Can Expect From Dignity House
- Transportation to and from select AA and NA meetings
- Membership at a nearby gym
- On-site staff and management 24/7
- Beautifully decorated rooms
- Caring and dedicated staff
- Transportation options
- Access to Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Maintain your sobriety — Dignity House is serious about their zero-tolerance policy and committed to providing a safe, sober environment for their residents. However, should any of the women at the house relapse, they will do what they can to get them back into treatment
- Attend at least five 12-Step meetings a week
- A minimum three-month commitment
- Seek employment, volunteer work or attend school
- Within the first 30 days, Dignity House requites all residents to get a sponsor and begin working the 12 Steps
- Curfew at Dignity House is 11 p.m. on weekdays, midnight on weekends and all residents are expected to follow it
Amenities at Dignity House
- Single rooms available
- In-ground pool
- Cable TV
- Local phone service
- On-site washer and dryer
- Screened-in patio
- Pets allowed (for an additional fee)
Dignity House has a strong reputation in the recovery community for being a transitional living residence committed to its residents’ sobriety. This sober home has been featured on the A&E show “Intervention.”
Offering a safe, secure atmosphere for women during a potentially vulnerable time has been the primary goal of staff members at Dignity House since it first opened. Sobriety doesn’t happen overnight — it takes time and practice.
Through transitional living, women can gain the stability they need to ease into a healthy life of sobriety.
For more information, call us today at 800-335-9720.